A congregation of around 140 took part in All Saints’ carol service on Sunday December 14, led by an augmented church choir plus the Junior Choir of Hutcheson’s Grammar School. The music was led by our organist, Leslie Macleod, a music teacher at the school. Soloist soprano Anna Heywood sang Sheep May Safely Graze, by JS Bach.
A retiring collection raised nearly £470 for Hospices of Hope, the leading palliative care charity in South Eastern Europe.
- Unto us is born a Son
- Once in Royal David’s city
- Hark! The herald angels sing
- Silent night
- O come all ye faithful
- God to Adam, by John Barnard
- A maiden most gentle, by Sydney Carter
- One candle, by Andy Beck
- Light the lights, by Andy Beck