The Advisory Group of the Scottish Episcopal Church has issued an update on Covid regulations and restrictions in light of the spread of the Omicron variant.
The main points are:
- The ‘distancing’ requirement for face covering exemption for service leaders or choirs has been increased from 1 m to 2 m.
- Churches should revisit their risk assessments and revert back to some of the practices and procedures which they were accustomed to operating at earlier stages in the pandemic.
- Church members should be strongly encouraged to take lateral flow tests before attending any act of worship.
- There should be continuing compliance with the general requirements of face coverings, good hand and respiratory hygiene, and ventilation.
• Source and full document: Scottish Episcopal Church.