All Saints is to run the Discipleship Explored course for eight weeks from early February 2015.
This DVD-based course is designed for anyone who wants to make the most of their Christian life. Looking at Paul’s letter to the Philippians, participants can explore for themselves the meaning of Paul’s words ‘for me to live is Christ and to die is gain’.
Our 2015 course isn’t just for members of All Saints, but for anyone who is interested in finding out more about their faith. You might be new to Christianity. Or you’ve been with the church all your life. Or you’ve taken time out for a while. (Lots of us have.) Either way, we hope that you’ll think about joining in. We’d love to have you join us as we explore what it means to be a disciple of Christ.
Day-by-day Bible reading notes will be provided along with a Bible reading plan to help every participant explore each theme further.
The course outline is as follows:
- Week 1: Confident In Christ – Philippians 1: 1-11
- Week 2: Living In Christ – Philippians 1: 12-26
- Week 3: Standing Together In Christ – Philippians 1: 27-2:1
- Week 4: Transformed By Christ – Philippians 2: 12-30
- Week 5: Righteous In Christ – Philippians 3: 1-9
- Week 6: Knowing Christ – Philippians 3: 10-4:1
- Week 7: Rejoicing In Christ – Philippians 4: 2-9
- Week 8: Content In Christ – Philippians 4: 10-23
Running the course is part of All Saints’ first-year Mission Action Plan, which focuses on Learning and Discipleship.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact us by email or phone Ian 0141 954 6606.